Wednesday, January 9, 2013




The Game Drawing project was done in perpective, each person had to draw out a board game of there choice form their perpective of looking at it also they had to use a vanishing point. The drawing part was easiest for me, and I enjoyed it. After the game was drawn out we had to add color to it by using water color. Since water color runs and has to have the right amount of water for it to look good, it was hard for me to keep the water and paint balanced, so a lot of my colors are off in my final product. After the painting was done, we had to add value or shading to the colors by using colored pencils. Using the colored pencils helped me pull my project together. In this project I did learn how to use water color better and to draw detailed things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment